It’s that time for another TBR. I know this last month I have been kind of failing on the book review front, and I am going to try to be better, but my classes and life are kind of kicking my butt right now! But I do have some good posts coming in October that you all might like. So stay tuned for those.
I might have mentioned in my last TBR or Wrap-up that for the next few months I am going to be focusing on reading mainly “adult” fiction because I have to read 35 “adult” fiction books for one of my classes (thankfully I get to choose most of them!). So here are some of the books I am planning on reading in the month of October:
1. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society by Mary Ann Shaeffer and Annie Barrows
2. The Waking Land by Callie Bates
3. Legacy of Mercy by Lynn Austin
4. The Strange Case of the Alchemist’s Daughter by Theodora Goss
5. Stars of Fortune by Nora Roberts
6. The Shape of Water by Guillermo Del Toro and Daniel Kraus
Janelle L. C.