For the last year and a half my main focus on the blog has been posting reviews – on because I had a lot of thoughts I wanted to share about the books I read and I had a backlog of reviews. Last May I also started taking part in the First Line Fridays tag hosted by Hoarding Books, which was a lot of fun. This meant that I was able to post content three days a week. As we enter into 2021, my plan is to keep posting three times a week, with additional posts if I am participating in blog tours and my post is due to go up on a day that is not my normal posting day, and library hauls.
However, I will be reassessing my posting schedule in June and decide whether or not I need to cut back to two posts a week. The main reason for this being that I don’t want to stop making content and I want to ensure that I will always have content to post, and I don’t know what I will be doing by June. I also want to try my hand at some different types of posts throughout the year, here are just a few I want to try:
- Books that are on my radar for every month
- Monthly TBRs (and maybe Monthly Wrap-ups).
- Library Hauls
- More reading experiments
- Book Tags.
I also have a few reading goals that I want to achieve in 2021.
- Read through the whole Bible in 2021.
- Read at least 52 books.
- Complete the Around the Year in 52 books challenge
- DNF books that I am not enjoying after 50-100 pages.
- Finish at least 5 series that I am currently in the middle of reading.
- Write reviews or mini-reviews for all the books I read.
- Complete my reading experiments that I started last year.
- Read To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee.
- Read at least 12 non-fiction books.
- Be more involved in the blogging community
- Just enjoy reading!
Thank you for following my journey through books and I am looking forward to what 2021 has in store! Let me know down in the comments what some of your reading goals are for 2021!
Janelle L. C.