Welcome to a very long overdue April Wrap-up. There have been a lot of different things going on the past few months, so much so blogging got put on the backburner. However, I’m back and I feel inspired! But I still want to share my April Wrap-up because I want to share what I’ve been reading (because I’ve still been reading quite a bit).
I’m playing around with something different with my wrap-ups, it is going to be a mash-up of wrap-up posts I have seen from Merrily Kristin and Whispering Stories. However, since April was almost 2 months ago, I’m not going to include what I’ve been watching because I really can’t remember – although I’m pretty sure I was watching Criminal Minds.
So first I am going to share some statistics, then my favorite and least favorite books, my re-reads, and then a list of all the books I read in April. After that, I will also include a list of all my posts from April.
What I Read
Books read: 15 | New books: 14 | Re-reads: 1 | DNFs: 0 | Pages Read: 4,632
- The Visit by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- 2043…A Merman I Should Turn to Be by Nisi Shawl
- Pride, Prejudice, and Other Flavors by Sonali Dev
- The Dark Fantastic by Ebony Elizabeth Thomas
- Death on the Nile by Agatha Christie
- Field Notes on Love by Jennifer E. Smith
- Vanessa Yu’s Magical Paris Tea Shop by Roselle Lim
- The Odyssey of Star Wars by Jack Mitchell
- The Ghosts of Rose Hill by R. M. Romero
- Waiting for Tom Hanks by Kerry Winfrey
- Kaikeyi by Vaishnavi Patel
- By the Shore of Silver Lake by Laura Ingalls Wilder
- The Kingdom of Copper by S. A. Chakraborty
- All Your Perfects by Colleen Hoover
- The Secret Wife by Mark Lamprell
- March Wrap-up and April TBR
- Book Review: The Woman They Could Not Silence
- Mini-Reviews #13
- First Line Fridays #85 – When No One is Watching by Alyssa Cole
- Book Review: The Secret History
- Book Review: Muted
- First Line Fridays #86 – Such a Fun Age by Kylie Reid
- Reading Journal: Elsie Dinsmore
- Book Review: Zodiac
- First Line Fridays #87 – The Sea in Winter by Christine Day
- Book Review: The Bear and the Nightingale
- Book Review: This Savage Song
- First Line Fridays #88 – The Next Great Jane by K. L. Going
Janelle L. C.
2 thoughts on “(A Very Overdue) April Wrap Up”
15 books, that’s a lot! Glad you had a great April- reading wise, and honoured that you drew some inspiration from my wrap-up!
Hope you’re having a great June!
Pingback: June Wrap Up | Meanderings of a BookWorm