Today I am going to share the books that I hauled from October of last year through January of this year. There is a lot, so I will only be sharing briefly where I got the books from (if I can remember) so that this post doesn’t end up being too long.
The following I got on a trip to Colorado to visit my best friend Allison. She gave me 3 books as gifts, and the rest I hauled from 2nd & Charles, Mile High Thrift, The Tattered Book, and a library sale.
- People We Meet on Vacation by Emily Henry
- The Winter of the Witch by Katherine Arden
- From Blood and Ash by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Yerba Buena by Nina LaCour
- Malibu Rising by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel
- Tash Hearts Tolstoy by Kathryn Ormsbee
- Mammoth by Julie Baguchinsky
- The Fountain of Silence by Ruta Sepetys
- The One to Watch by Kate Stayman-London
- Everything Leads to You by Nina LaCour
- Life’s Too Short by Abby Jimenez
- Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
- A Tyranny of Petticoats edited by Jessica Spotswood
- The Time Traveler’s Wife by Audrey Niffenger
- Ramon and Julieta by Alana Albertson
- The Poppy War by R. F. Kuang
- The Unraveling of Cassidy Holmes by Ellisa R. Sloan
- Back in the Burbs by Tracy Wolff and Avery Flynn
- The Wilder Life by Wendy McClure
The first two books on this list are pre-orders, the third was my Book of the Month pick and then the last two were books I got off of Amazon.
- Ship Wrecked by Olivia Dade
- Heart of the Sun Warrior by Sue Lynn Tan
- The Heart Principle by Helen Hoang
- Spoiler Alert by Olivia Dade
- All the Feels by Olivia Dade
The first book was my Book of the Month pick, the second was a gift to myself, and the rest of the books I bought at Barnes & Nobles’ “50% of all Hardcovers” sale.
- Babel by R. F. Kuang
- Weather Girl by Rachel Lynn Solomon
- Just Haven’t Met You Yet by Sophie Cousens
- A Court of Silver Flames by Sarah J. Maas
- The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller
- I’m Glad My Mom Died by Jenette McCurdy
Janelle L. C.